We are a family of 5 adventurers from 2 years old up to…well let’s not go there! We really don’t like being tourists and love to search out the unusual – whether it’s finding a Chocolate Museum for big, cold chocolate milks in the middle of Havana, Cuba or taking a husky dog sled ride through the thick snow in Lapland or riding Icelandic horses in the shadow of a volcano – we like to see it all.
We are UK based and we love our country too so there are numerous posts about day trips around the British Isles and things to do in lovely England – such as steam train rides to the seaside, following in the footsteps of Harry Potter in Oxford and stays in 800 year old castles!
We post regularly on trips to inspire you, tips to inform and ideas to encourage. We LOVE a good old chat so please add your comments and own tips to any of our posts – we read them all and promise to write back.
If you’re looking for somewhere to start I recommend our Bucket List which has links through to the posts of places we’ve been.
Nichola West is also a freelance travel writer.
We’d love it if you’d come on our journey with us. Looking forward to chatting soon 🙂
The Globalmouse Family
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Globalmouse Travels’ or ‘www.globalmousetravels.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.